Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Been Busy

I have got really busy colouring previous pictures...









 As you can see I am becoming more confident with my graphics tablet.


I have also been competing and contributing to 'Winning is for Losers' on Deviant Art (http://winningisforlosers.deviantart.com/).  Unfortunatly my character Magnus the Battle Hamster (the round Hamster pictured above) went out in the first round but I have continued to contribute art for them, here is round 1 (Hunter vs Mr Moustache)

Here is round 2 (Stan vs. Dajil)
This is round 3 (Yuki vs. Robby the Robot)

This is fun and a good exercise as to draw other peoples charcters into your style can be a challenge.

I have also created a valentines day card (in my own special way).


I have also entered another Deviant Art competition this one is to design a cute monster t-shirt.


I am very pleased with the outcome and I have had around 200 views in the first day.  Nice exposure.

I have also done several pictures to which I am to colour in...










As you can see I have a lot of work ahead of me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment