Total Pageviews

Followers

Tuesday 1 January 2013

New year new book

I produced Christmas cards again for Christmas 2012 and was lucky enough to have a publisher who agreed to sell them on his Christmas stall in Plymouth, UK.  All but 6 cards were sold and I had to do some extra runs during December to keep up with demand.
This one was my biggest seller.  My publisher is having talks with me to set up a greeting cards section to Ghostly Publishing to sell cards with my designs on them.

My lastest book 'The Great Reef Race' written by Leyland Perree and publishing by Ghostly Publishing sold quite well prior to Christmas.  A lot of happy children will be looking at my pictures in 2013.

You can order your copy directly from the Ghostly Publishing website or from Amazon (I recomend getting it from Ghostly Publishing as it will make me more money).

With a new year comes a new book, this one 'Which Witch is Which' again written by Leyland Perree and published by Ghostly Publishing.  This one is about, you guessed it witches, and I am hoping for it all to be finished and printed ready for Halloween 2013 (but maybe before).  Here is a concept drawing for the book...

I have also finally got around to updating my website www.stuartmcghee.com with a full list of commissions I have worked on and a brand new gallery to show my present drawing style.  I have also included a links page to my illustrator friends and illustrator/artists I respect.  Check it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment